Commonwealth Roll of Honour Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to the Project

Go down

Introduction to the Project Empty Introduction to the Project

Post  Sniper796 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:39 am

Hi All,

In view of the cost of a photographs from other privately run websites for which I have provided many photos in the past, i have decided to start a new Project, the aims of which are set out below.

The Project is called The Commonwealth Roll Of Honour Project and here are the aims.

• The aim of this project is to work in conjunction with the governments or similar bodies in each Commonwealth Country to develop or contribute to a source of FREE online information of their war casualties.

• Our hope is to include all the information we can, including attestation papers, service records, medal records, war diaries, photographs of headstones and memorials and any other information available.

As I am sure you understand this is a truly epic project as we are aiming to gain a photographic image of every grave and memorial to Allied war dead from 1914 to today.

If you are interested in helping with such a project or you are looking for a relative's last resting place and would like our help please join our group and become a part of the Commonwealth Roll of Honour Project.

Please email me or PM me should you wish to help or if you have any questions. I hope that you will be able to join the Project and look forward to working with anyone who wishes to help.

A larger website will hopefully be up and running within the next couple of months.

Best wishes
Mike (Sniper)
Sniper796
Sniper796
Admin

https://crohp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down